Preparing For An Interview
You are either the interviewER or the interviewEE: BOTH positions require top notch Soft Skills. Fortunately, all ten Toastmasters Pathways deliver a strong foundation for you in Level 3.
Communication skills AND new age delivery options are advanced superpowers for those who take advantage of learning and practicing them. These skills are in demand and often viewed as a requirement for success in the twenty first century.
You need to talk about yourself COMFORTABLY as it paves the way for success in many settings.
Here are three PROFESSIONAL examples:
- Explaining your expectations to a job applicant.
- Sharing your experience during an interview to a perspective employer.
- Introducing yourself to a group of people for a presentation.
And here are three PERSONAL examples:
- Describing your childhood to someone you started to date.
- Telling a funny story about yourself at a family gathering.
- Talking to a child about what you did when you were their age.
Improve your ability to interview and talk about yourself comfortably. Logon to Pathways today and check out Level 3 and let your superpowers shine.